Wednesday 14 March 2012

Mayor day and boat ride day


Principal Ismael likes his new sweatshirt

TV Star
Hello my name is Emilie and today I went with the group to see the deputy mayor at Aguilas City Hall in the Plaza de Espana. When we went into the Council Chamber there was a cameraman and a reporter there. The reporter first interviewed Mrs Shah and then he questioned me. He asked me how long I had been there, had I been there before, and what I liked about the town.
I answered in perfect Spanish that I liked the beach and the people were much nicer than the English. Now I will watch myself on local TV tonight at 9.30. It was very nerve-wracking speaking a foreign language on TV.
Emilie gives her interview

new mayoress just waves
What it is like on a boat for 3 hours in and around Aguilas harbour.
Yssy: It was fun, relaxing and windy.
Livi: Very exciting and different to everyday life. We saw a fish farm, very clear water, islands, and the eagle peak thing, and a lovely view of the town. We sunbathed, and played music on the boat. We took a lot of photos when cruising’.
Xavier: I got to drive the boat [as did others…], and enjoyed the wind whistling through my hair…





it's only my passport that fell off the boat..

No comments:

Post a Comment